It is a difficult time for us all, but if there is one thing we are sure of – WOMEN’STEC is here for you all.
Our team has been working hard to think of creative ways to digitally connect with our student community.
- We are continuing to make 1-to-1 phone calls with our current students to check in and see if we can provide additional support. If you are not on this list and would like to be, please email your details to email@example.com
- We have set up a private Facebook group for our students to interact with one another and have a safe community space. You can join the group by clicking here.
- We are continuing to use our social media to share our exciting plans for the coming year when normal service resumes
- We are hosting a virtual coffee morning every Friday for students, much like a digital version of our coffee breaks that happen during our classes. To join the virtual coffee morning, you will need to download an app called Zoom. Check out our Facebook/Twitter page for the link to join.
- We are creating tutorial videos and hosting Q&A sessions with our tutors to allow students to continue to learn new skills and engage with us
- We are planning a digital community project that will include involvement from our students and will be launched soon.
Alongside the above, we have created our Digital Unity initiative aimed at improving the physical and mental wellbeing of our students through a robust social media campaign.
We want to create UNITY in our commUNITY, and we invite you to join us like you normally would at WOMEN’STEC but online for the time being. Come interact with us, support each other, learn new skills and have some fun, as we navigate through the next few months.